Im worried that i might infected through receiving oral sex (my penis get sucked), I had 5 encounters with insertive oral sex. 3 times in massage parlor and 2 with a street worker, happened on separate occasions. Is there a possibility of HIV transmission in this mode?
And also i had protected insertive vaginal sex, i inserted my penis to her vagina for about less than 5 seconds i think.. Supposing the condom had some small holes, will vaginal fluid enter to my urethra and cause HIV transmission?? I'm so worried this time. Should i need to be tested for HIV?
I would like to get tested for HIV due to a scary incident involving a used syringe that recently took place. However that incident has left me absolutely terrified of syringes and I am scared to have a blood test done.
I have checked and an Oral Swab test isn't available in my country. I was wondering if a urine test for HIV is accurate and what would be the window period for such a test?
Please help me restart my life. On 15th March 2013 I had unprotected sex with a friend who was later confirmed HIV positive. I tested (rapid antibody and ELISA tests) negative at 3 months later and (rapid test) negative at 6 months.
During this period after 15th March I have stayed away from sex, including protected sex. However, 3 days before my 6 month test, three things happened that have since taken me back to my old worries.
1. I took out my positive friend for a drink to lighten her up and ended up kissing her ONLY. Am I at risk because I later discovered that my upper lip (inside) was cracked may have been a point of infection.
2. During a conversation with her, I felt a considerable amount of her saliva enter my eye while she was speaking. Did this put me at risk due to saliva with HIV or in case she has bleeding gums? I later went to wash my eyes with water and also ended up rinsing my eyes with the lager I was taking because I have really been scared. Did the washing with the alcohol put me at risk i.e. it damaging my eye membranes and making me more prone to infection from the HIV in the saliva or her bleeding gums?
3. During the 6 month rapid test the local clinic counsellor wiped my pricked thumb with a swab that was on the table next to other samples. I case it contacted other people's blood or was reused, am I at risk? Do I need to test over this.
I have since stopped taking drinks and would love to start my life again. IS MY 6 MONTH RAPID TEST CONCLUSIVE? AM I AT RISK OF INFECTION DUE TO (1), (2) AND (3) WHICH I HAVE ASKED. DO I NEED TO TEST AGAIN. Please help.
I was wondering if KS lesions behave the way my spots have. I am HIV negative tested last october (couples tested with my monogamous partner of 6 years) pinkish/red welts/bumps five of them 3 above the rib cage and rwo on side of abdomen not itchy, after two days the swelling went away but left dark spots on my skin. I went to the dermatologist and told her that I thought they were bites but I wasnt sure, she looked at them and said nothing to worry about. Should I have told her that I am a gay male? would she have looked at the spots differently if i told her that info? could she have overlooked KS because she thought I was a straight male? Or do dermatologists know by looking if a spot is suspicious weather or not I provided that personal info to her? Thanks.
Dr. i am raj i am unfortunately particpated sex(un protected sex in october/20/2012) after iam go to private clinic for testing Hiv four times in the months
Dec /10/2012(tridot -non reactive), and
after 6 months
May/10/2013(tridot-non reactive)and after 11 months
sep/2/2013(tridot-non reactive) in private lab. Tridot will accurate or not iam suffering from problems like cough,cold,thoart sore,mouth problem and joint pains,burnining heels and hands and fells tension pls tell sir the tridot test are accurate or not.i will go to re-test are not pls tell me
Let me clear my situation. I m male, 31yrs old and married before 8 months. I have promised to myself for not indulging into any sexual behavior in future.
I had also tested myself for hiv before my marriage and got a negetive result. After my marriage , the following incidents happened im my life-----
1) After marriage, due to continuous intercourse, I temporarily felt erectile disfunction. I went to consult an Ayurvedic doctor. He had given me 6 medicines and an IV injection. Though in his prescription he mentioned only about the medicines, not about the injection. He mixed two separate injections and later when I charged him, he mentioned the name as ELDERVIT. I did not also see him to tear the disposable syringe packet, he had taken the ready vacant syringe from other room. He also charged a good amount of money for the medicines. For this incident, as I have the HIV phobia, I started to think if the syringe had hiv, if I got infected etc?
2) In the train, one day I unzipped one person and started to shake his penis over his underwear by holding the shaft only for few minutes. I didnt feel any wetness (though may be a very little precum inside) over underwear. Later within next 15 min I wiped my hand a little in my corded pant and went to an urinal. Then during putting my penis inside the underwear, I
accidentally touched may be the foreskin of my uncicumsized penis for 1sec. Am I at risk?
3) Again In the train, another day, while doing the same activity by touching shaft only over underwear. I again wiped my hand in his trouser. Again I didnt feel any wetness over underwear though there may be little precupm inside the underwear. After 8-10 min I accidentally touched an old scratch(caused for rubbing the skin, not a cut) of 44hrs old with no bleeding or shippage at chick for 1 sec. Am I at risk?
4) In my workplace, I fingured one of my colleague for 4-5 min. He is not at all sexually active. Some precum touched in my fingure. After I hugged her, kissed her in this process the precum might get wiped off. We left each other and eventually I joined work and forgot to wash my fingure/ hand. I never unzipped and opened my penis. Later, unknowingly If I touched thereafter my nose or eyes or mouth or lips, am I at risk?
5) My cousin is almost of my age, we slept for two days in outings. I shaked his penis for jerking off and during that I kissed the shaft and tip of the penis though in this process very little apparently dry precum touched my inner and outer part of lips only( with no cut or sores). No cum or sem touched anything. I brushed my teeth around 20 min prior to that. I have healthy gums. I there after washed my mouth fully.
On the other day, I touched his very little precum during jerking his penis with fingures and after drying I touched his belly and thereafter kissed at his belly. Belly was dry . I had a little pimple below my lips. After that I went to the wash room, after washing, I used a rough towel to wipe water and thereafter I found my little pimple broken. No blood though only a little shippage. My cousin was not sexually active too. Am I at risk if it was broken during kissing?
I have also consulted psychologist and presently under medication for anxiety disorder. I am little bi sexual. Though not got to get involved in such activity in future. Should I need testing or I can go for family planning? Please help. Sorry for this long mail.